Found us from search engine?
We rank high, you can too.
SEOPressor helps you to optimize your on-page SEO for higher & improved search ranking.
By jiathong on September 4, 2020
Hi SEO Peeps, it’s the time for another weekly SEO news update. Hope you’re enjoying your week so far and ready to jump into the weekend.
It’s going to be a short one today, but I hope you’ll find it helpful. Let’s get started.
Google tweets a pilot program introducing “Report a Security Issue” button available on English-language help pages. It’s only available for those already logged-in to their Search Console account, and have sites that are flagged with security issue in Search Console.
According to Google, the best way to solve any issues is to refer their help pages, while this report button is created for “situations where site owners may wish to report urgent bugs or other issues in a timely manner”
The plugin is marketed as an essential tool to create AMP content in WordPress. Here’s an overview of the AMP plugin v2.0
Coywold News reported signs that show Apple is preparing for their very own search engine.
Here are the points supporting the claim.
– Apple doesn’t need Google’s money. You see, Google has been paying Apple every year in order to be the default search engine on Apple devices. But does Apple really need that money? Probably not.
– Apple is hiring positions to incorporate Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and more into their services. Those technologies are all tightly related to running a search engine.
– iOS and iPadOS 14 beta bypasses Google Search with Spotlight Search.
– Apple recently updated its Applebot web crawler page with expanded robots.txt rules, page rendering functions, differentiating Applebot for desktop and mobile, etc. This brings it closer to the same league of search engine crawlers.
– Applebot is also crawling sites daily. That is pretty much a search engine crawler behavior.
If Apple is really preparing to launch a search engine, and based on their capital power, succeeds to carve a piece of the search pie, then SEOs might need to bend to Apple’s rules this time.
But everything is still up in the air, so let’s keep calm and see how this will play out.
Updated: 20 September 2020
Do you want
Free SEO Audit?
Let’s get it started!
FREE Content Optimizer
Find out if your content iswell-optimized for better ranking
Do you want to increase your ranking to the top of the SERP?
Improve Your SEO Ranking In 15 Minutes With This Powerful Tool
How It Works
“The detailed keyword reports make it easy to understand what types of content are important for my target audience, while the content reports helped me continuously optimize my site and win the top spot in the search engine result pages.” - Eian Clair, Web Developer